Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Baby Ella



I know it's been forever since my last blog entry and I have no valid excuse for the delay... well, except for the last week, of course. On Friday, July 24, 2009 at 6:00 p.m., our daughter, Ella Jae-Eun Chung, decided to grace us with her presence (8 lbs., 1 oz., 21 inches). A friend of ours noted that Ella J.'s b-day is 7/24 and that she will be keeping us up 7 (days a week)/ 24 (hours a day). This has definitely been the case. I don't remember sleeping so little on consecutive nights since cramming for finals in college. But every waking hour with our baby has been memorable, precious and rewarding. Thank you all for your endless well-wishes and prayers. Here are a few of my favorite photos of Miss Ella. Enjoy!






















































































11 comments:

  1. OMG she is so adorable! I'm glad she didn't take after you, cos! Keeding, keeding. I'm keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers. (It's so CRAZY seeing you holding your very own daughter! You almost look like a natural)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute! Love her pink cheeks! Can't wait to meet you, Ella...good job Esther :) You, too, Austin...congrats to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Austin and Esther! Ella is the cutest baby. Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. austher! ella is SUPER CUTE!!!
    Love her cheeks! congrats again guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Austin, Esther -- Congratulations! Ella is adorable. Of the pictures posted, I love the one with her sticking her tongue out, I love the suprise look, I love the peaceful sleeping picture, and I'm sure that's a smile I see. Aww man! Austin is a DADDY!!!!!! I know this much, that's the luckiest little baby in the whole world because she's been born to parents with endless capacity to love. Much love to your whole family, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the pictures! Ella is beautiful :) Congrats again, Esther & Austin!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! grace already told me that ella was beautiful, but these pictures are too cute to handle. i cannot wait to see how cute she is in person. congrats to the proud and happy parents! ps: i like the date ella chose to come into this world =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Chungs =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. I have a niece. Crazy. Congrats to both of you. And noona, I think I would've been scared to see you that big. Can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to meet her in person.
    -vortex

    ReplyDelete